Tuesday, December 20, 2022

WEEK 8

 WEDNESDAY, 30/11/2022


On Wednesday, 30/11/2022. All final year student we have our Workshop class via online at MS Teams. on that workshop our lecturer has given us a talk about our presentation. On this workshop our lecturer go detail about our preparation on presentation slide and document, and also, he gives us a tips and tricks of presentation.



                                                                                                                                              


FRIDAY, 2/12/2022


On Friday, 2/12/2022. I and my FYP partner we meet our supervisor, and we explain about our progress on our circuit for this cloth line project. also, we did ask about our report because we still have something that we don't understand how to do.    


No comments:

Post a Comment

WEEK 14

  In week 14 which is from 9/1/2023 until 13/1/2023. I just do a report and write my activities at my blog for my FYP logbook.    In this we...