Tuesday, December 20, 2022

WEEK 7

 WEDNESDAY,16/11/2022


On Wednesday,16/11/2022. all final year student we have to attend Workshop class via online on MS Teams. on that day our lecturer gives a talk about:

  • result and discussion 
  • conclusion 
  • abstract 

                                                                                                                                           


THUSDAY, 17/11/2022 UNTIL SUNDAY, 20/11/2022


Throughout this date I and my FYP partner just doing our circuit for this project. 

This week was a very difficult week for us because we actually cannot find the correct coding for one of our components. we have tried ask our senior about the coding, but they also can't fine the correct one. then we found this one website but that we have to pay if we want the coding, and know what the price is so coasty, and we cannot afford. 

Then on this week also my FYP partner told her brother to help us on finding the coding, then her brother gets the coding from his friend but still we have to pay for it. but this time the price is mor affordable, so we've decided to pay, and we get the coding.





No comments:

Post a Comment

WEEK 14

  In week 14 which is from 9/1/2023 until 13/1/2023. I just do a report and write my activities at my blog for my FYP logbook.    In this we...