Tuesday, December 20, 2022

WEEK 2

 WEDNESDAY, 12/10/2022


On Wednesday, 12/10/2022 all Final Year student we have to attend our first workshop. for the first workshop we have been told about:


  • FYP/ IFYP Rules & Regulation 
  • Activities throughout this semester

we attend this workshop from 2.30 PM until 4.30 PM at MS teams only.  




                                                                                                                                                                      


FRIDAY, 14/10/2022


On Friday,14/10/2022 me and my Final Year Project "FYP" partner we decided to meet our supervisor "DR. ZARINA BT. MOHD HUSSIN" to discuss about our Final Year Project "FYP" title, and we did change our title for the last time before we start our progress on our Final Year Project "FYP" project. And our new title for this project is "Development Of Automatic Cloth Line System Using Arduino".






No comments:

Post a Comment

WEEK 14

  In week 14 which is from 9/1/2023 until 13/1/2023. I just do a report and write my activities at my blog for my FYP logbook.    In this we...