Tuesday, December 20, 2022

WEEK 6

WEDNESDAY, 9/11/2022

On Wednesday, 9/11/2022. all final year student has a seminar. In the seminar we listen a talk about:

  • Industry Survey Base (IBS) and Analysis (ISA)
  • Technical Gap Identification (TGI) and Analisys (TGA)


                                                                                                                                                
 


FRIDAY, 11/11/2022



On Friday, 11/11/2022. I'm continue doing my project report under chapter 2 in chapter it is about literature review of our project.  

In this chapter it took so much time for me to finish it because I really don't know how to write a literature review in proper way. but then my supervisor gives me a slide presentation about the terms that we have to write in our proposal. So, by using that slide and some research on google I finally have done my jobs on this chapter.


                                                                                                                                                       


SATURDAY, 12/11/2022


On Saturday, 12/11/2022. Me and my FYP partner we have started build our circuit for our cloth line system project. on that Saturday me and my FYP partner we do some research to find a correct coding for every of component that we use in this project. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

WEEK 14

  In week 14 which is from 9/1/2023 until 13/1/2023. I just do a report and write my activities at my blog for my FYP logbook.    In this we...