Tuesday, December 20, 2022

WEEK 3

 TUESDAY, 18/10/2022


  

On Tuesday, 18/10/2022. Me and my partner we discuss about our project something like what should we put on our report, how we going to do our logbook, how we going to design our project and many more. 

We also discuss about our budget for we to buy the component that we have to use in our project. 


                                                                                                                                            

FRIDAY, 21/10/2022



On Friday, 21/10/2022. Me and my partner we going to library at our campus to find some information for our project.  

we have been discussing about our project design and we have decided to use a shoe box to make a little house for our cloth line project.  


    


                                                                                                                                      


SATURDAY, 22/10/2022



On Saturday, 22/10/2022. I started my project report from chapter 1. on chapter 1. I start doing my introduction part. At the introduction part it has five (5) section, and the section is:

  • Background of the project
  • problem statement
  • objective of the project
  • significance of the project
  • scops and limitation of the project   

No comments:

Post a Comment

WEEK 14

  In week 14 which is from 9/1/2023 until 13/1/2023. I just do a report and write my activities at my blog for my FYP logbook.    In this we...