Tuesday, December 20, 2022

WEEK 1

 WEDNESDAY, 5/10/2022.


On Wednesday, 5/10/2022 is the official week of our journey on our Final Year Project for Diploma student.

On this week I and my project partner we have to fine our supervisor of our Final Year Project so that she can guide us on our project.

represent our supervisor. Her name is DR. ZARINA BT. MOHD HUSSIN. below is a little bit about her background and her picture.



SENIOR LECTURER

  • PhD in Development of Optical Computing Tech., Brunel Univ., UK (2007)
  • MSc in Electronics (Optoelectronics), Univ. of Hertfordshire, UK
  • B.Sc in Electrical Engineering, Southern Illinois University, USA
  • Specialization: Optical Surface Metrology
  • zarinahussin@unikl.edu.my 03 -6184 1000 ext 153




                                                                                                                                                   



FRIDAY, 6/10/2022.


On Friday, 6/10/2022. Me and my partner meet our supervisor for the first time to discuss about our title Final Year Project. on that day we have decided to choose a title name "Development Of Automatic Cloth Line System Using Radio Frequency (RF) Remote Control". 

No comments:

Post a Comment

WEEK 14

  In week 14 which is from 9/1/2023 until 13/1/2023. I just do a report and write my activities at my blog for my FYP logbook.    In this we...